GARRETT GTX2971R Turbocharger V-Band In/Out (53.60mm Turbine Wheel)
- Bearing Type: Ball Bearing
- Cooling System: Oil & Water Cooled
- Turbine Housing: Externally Wastegated, available in 0.61a/r, 0.83a/r or 1.01a/r
- Base Flange: V-Band
- Exhaust Outlet Flange: 3.0" V-Band
- Horsepower: 340-560hp
- Displacement: 1.8L - 3.0L
WHAT IS A GTX2971R?
- The GTX2971R is a combination of a small trim GT30R turbine wheel, and a GTX28R series compressor wheel. In this case, the GTX2971R uses a GTX2871R Compressor Wheel.
- The GTX2971R Supercore fits directly into any existing GT3071R Small Trim exhaust housings. These can be found on the following:
- GT3071R - P/N: 836027-5001S AKA 700382-5003S
- Turbochargers using the CHRA P/N: 835999-5001S AKA 700177-5003S.
- The Turbine Housing is cast from high nickle "Ni-Resist" material.
- This Turbocharger has a ported shroud/surge slotted compressor housing to increase surge resistance.
- The Turbine Wheel is cast from Inconnel material for extreme applications.
- Turbine Housing Inlet & Outlet clamps are included, flanges sold separately.
Features of the Garrett GTX range of turbochargers:
- Forged, fully-machined 11-blade billet compressor wheel
- Ported shroud/Surge Slotted compressor housing to increase surge resistance
- 10%+ Gain in flow over traditional GT compressor wheel designs
- 10%+ Higher pressure ratio compared to traditional GT compressor wheel designs
- 11 Full-blade design for improved efficiency and ultra quiet operation.
- Outline interchangeable with Garrett® GT Series turbos.
- Garrett® OE-quality for unbeatable reliability.