MEAT-BALLS Springer Front End – Early Style - CHROME FINISH - 26"
- Harley Davidson replica Springer front ends to suit early model Harley’s, Choppers, Bobbers & Custom motorcycles.
- A quality reproduction of Harley Davidson’s Springer forks as used on their big twins from 1936 to 1945 with Zero Offset (Otherwise known as “In Line” or “Zero Rake”) Forks have a 1 inch stem and are supplied with ¾ inch axle complete with chrome dome nuts
- All brackets for brake anchor, and ride control are there just like the original stock HD items back in the day.
- We have a large range of Top Clamps that are sold separately.
- Internal threads on the Upper End of the fork legs allow for installation of Meat-Balls riser adaptors for custom riser installation. (if needed)
18 inch (2 inch under) , 20 inch, 22 inch & 24 inch.
Available in Gloss Black or Chrome.