The Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost catch can kit uses the Mishimoto 2-Port Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can with a bronze filter, and internal baffled to better separate the oil from the PCV vapors. The kit comes with two direct-fit silicone hoses with preassembled quick-disconnect fittings available in either black, blue, or red to suit your taste. It also includes one direct fit mounting bracket that not only is extremely easy to install but also mounts the can in a serviceable location in your EcoBoost Mustang! Two plastic, ½” barb fittings connect the hoses to the can.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
- Single 2-Port Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil particles using 50 micron bronze filter.
- Application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location.
- Silicone hoses include preattached stock-style connections for plug-and-play install.
- Installs in under 30 minutes.
- Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can.
- Defends intercooler, intake system, and essential components from oil blow-by.
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation.
- Filters and can is fully serviceable.
- Internal air diverter turbulates air longer to improve oil separation.