Nobody likes being sidelined at the track due to high engine oil temperatures. Mishimoto is here to help with a new line of efficient Mustang GT parts. Forced induction setups and some track miles can significantly overheat your oil and wear out your engine, so our engineers have developed an oil cooling solution for your Mustang GT! The Mishimoto engineers designed the heat exchanger for this project from scratch to create the largest oil cooler that we offer, and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. Application-specific braided stainless steel lines transfer the oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. This 2015 Mustang GT oil cooler kit is available with either a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black cooler and the Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate.
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford Mustang GT.
- Innovative bar-and-plate oil cooler mounts in the upper grille, allowing more room for supercharger heat exchangers.
- Mounting bracket also serves as an air diversion panel, directing the maximum amount of ambient air through the oil cooler.
- Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings.
- Comes with replacement lower radiator hose to bypass the stock fluid-based oil cooler.
- Removes the stock fluid-based oil cooler for less stress on the engine's cooling system.
- Billet aluminum thermostatic oil sandwich plate.
- Increases oil capacity by 1qt.
- Fits with most aftermarket supercharger kits