As powerful as the Ford Coyote engine is, it still needs some protection, and the Mishimoto engineers created a baffled catch can kit to do just that. Engine blow-by can cause an oily mess inside intake manifolds and decrease octane levels, potentially increasing chances of detonation. Mishimoto’s 2015 Mustang catch can kit features Mishimoto’s 2-port Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can with a bronze filter and internal baffle to better separate the oil from the crankcase vapors. Two direct-fit silicone hoses and an application-specific bracket make for a quick and simple installation.
Reducing blow-by becomes even more important with the addition of forced induction, so this 2015 Mustang catch can kit mounts away from most intake and supercharger kits to make room for some more horses. When you’re winding out that 5.0L Coyote, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that blow-by isn’t stripping any of your treasured HP away. This Mishimoto 2015 Mustang catch can kit increases the aesthetics of your engine bay with direct-fit silicone hoses available in black, blue, or red.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford Mustang GT.
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50 micron bronze filter.
- Installs in under 30 minutes.
- Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location away from most intake and supercharger kits.
- Catch can has a 2 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals.
- Silicone hoses include pre-attached stock-style, quick-disconnect fittings for a true plug-and-play install.
- Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can.
- Defends intake system and essential components from oil blow-by.
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation.
- Filter and can are fully serviceable.
- Internal air diverter turbulates air longer to improve oil separation.
- Hoses available in Black