REID RACING Superglide Transmission Case - 1 Piece ROLLER BEARING
This is simply the best 1-piece Powerglide transmission case available. You will not find another case with a better combination of strength, simplicity, light weight, and unsurpassed quality in casting and machining. Here's why:
- No bulky external shield required because the safety liner insert makes it SFI 4.1 Certified*.
- No flexplate shield required because our bellhousing is SFI 30.1 Certified*.
- Uses all stock and aftermarket internals; no oddball parts.
- Bellhousing is part of the case just like the Powerglide so all machining alignment remains perfect.
- Made by a permanent mold process from heat treated aircraft grade aluminum. This process is stronger, more ductile, and more accurate than competitors' brittle sand castings.
- Oil pan flanges are thickened to stiffen case. Beefed up oil pump area prevents front case distortion under high horsepower. Minimizes flexing which causes gear misalignment and breakage. This case does not leak!
- Oil pump mounting bolt holes heli coiled to prevent thread failures.
- Patented adjustable transbrake release. Adjustment bolt varies both the quickness and the rate of release which varies the reaction time and the hit of the tires.
- Predrilled for double dump transbrake.
- Redesigned oil passages radically improves release time of the transbrake and allows instant application.
- Patented reverse piston bleed hole vents air from piston area and increases transbrake consistency.
- No need for external shields or bottom straps.
- Each case is thoroughly inspected at every step of its production. You can be assured that you will not have the problems associated with porosity and misalignment from poor castings or inferior machining as with other cases.