TLG/ATLAS Motorcycle Whitewall Tyre Inserts - 16"
These 30 mm Wide Motorcycle Whitewalls are fairly easy to install in your own garage with a few basic tools. Add a truly custom look to your bike without having to replace your tyres. Product sold is for two white walls which is enough for one tyre. And before you ask - yes these are road legal!
You will need:
- Tyre Levers and/or rim protectors
- An air pump or compressor
- Clean gloves and a clean cloth
- Remove wheel from bike, deflate tyre and break bead with tyre levers on 1 side of the tyre.
- Clean with thinners or prepsol the inside of the rim and the side of the tyre from the rim edge to the tread.
- Insert whitewall & try to centre it nicely, add just enough air so that the bead pops back in but don't inflate much pressure into the tyre.
- Lay tyre down and add more air (14-18 PSI). With your clean gloves on palm the whitewall gently into the position of where you want it.
- Slowly fully inflate tyre, constantly checking and palming down the whitewall into position.
- Flip the tyre over onto a clean matt (whitewall down) & repeat the entire process for the other side.