TLG High Ratio Roller Rockers - 1.98:1 GM Ecotec V6 3.8L
Our Ultra high ratio roller rockers (up from 1.65:1) to suit VS-VY Ecotec V6s in both naturally aspirated and supercharged form (L36 and L67 engines)
The kit includes push rods, rocker bolts and pre-lube. Please note that these are the highest commercially available rockers on the market for your L36/L67 engine. Its a very cost effective way to bump up the performance of your late model Commodore, by increasing valve lift, allowing your engine to breathe much more efficiently.
Manufactured by a renowned engineering company you can be assured of the outstanding quality and workmanship of these remanufactured rockers.
This is an excellent, very cost effective mod for your late model Commodore, for the following reasons.
* Gains of around 16 to 26kW are not uncommon. Higher in some cases where others mods have been undertaken.
* Job takes around less then two hours to complete so its an easy DIY mod, unlike a complete cam change, which can take a good part of a day and is much more complex to undertake. Meaning higher installation costs, plus the cost of a retune which these rockers don't require - potentially saving you thousands!
* Unlike some aftermarket rockers these don't require spring upgrades (as they best preserve the factory valve train harmonics), to prevent them from having valve float, hurting power and causing engine damage.
* Even when valve springs are upgraded (which is a costly exercise in itself!) to prevent this valve float from occurring, power output drops because the engine now has to work against these stiffer springs :( Basically it can be a case of spending more money for less power than what these rockers have to offer!
* In addition to top end gains, excellent low to mid range power gains are also achieved with these rockers.